The iPAD SAVER Automatic External Defibrillator
The first intelligent public access defibrillator. A semi-automatic defibrillator designed to be used by minimally trained individuals.
intelligent Public Access Defibrillator
The first intelligent public access defibrillator.
A semi-automatic defibrillator designed to be used by minimally trained individuals.
- Pads are pre-connected and stored underneath the lid of the SAVER
- Allows responder to select if CPR metronome is heard during CPR
- Provides hand over information to Emergency Services (usage time, shocks delivered)
- Allows the rescuer to toggle between compression-to-breathing ratios during CPR
- State LED Indicates the operational state of the SAVER: Standby mode, ready for operation, rescue mode, system error or low battery level, performing a self-test, administration mode, usage data, data transfer to a PC
- 12v DC disposable, long life, lithium battery pack (200 shocks or 4 hours of operating time)
- Internal memory of 5 events with a duration of 5 minutes each
- The IrDA port allows data to be sent and received to and from a PC
- Highly visible orange shock button
- When a shock is advised, button fl ashes along with the voice prompt to shock
- Cover on front stores the electrode pads
- An easy-grip carrying handle for increased portability