Mug 1 Handled Melamine 296ml RED - EACH
Eating a healthy, balanced diet is important, especially for people with dementia. It can help maintain physical and mental wellbeing, helping people to live a longer happier life.
As dementia progresses, colour definition decreases. If the crockery is a similar colour to the food, the person with dementia may not be able to see the food. For example if a white plate is used for potatoes, rice, pasta, white fish or cauliflower, it can be difficult for some people to see this food on a white plate. Some white foods such as carbohydrates can be the most calorific part of a main meal and are vitally important.
Brightly coloured dinnerware can significantly improve food intake, plates stand out from the table, and the food stands out from the plate, which stimulates the person to see the food & eat more.
Studies have shown growing evidence that blue, yellow & red are the most effective colours for Dementia care. This heavy duty melamine dinnerware is lightweight, with the look and feel of ceramic.
- Virtually unbreakable and chip resistant
- Bright coloured to stimulate appetite and aid nutrition
- Commercial dishwasher safe
- Broad base improves stability
- Good insulation keeps food hot and hands cool
Often Bought Together
- Add to Order ListAngled Lid for slow pour to fit mug CB-8025 or CB-8020 - EACH SKU: CB-8036In stock
- Add to Order ListAngled Lid for quick pour to fit mug CB-8025 or CB-8020 - EACH SKU: CB-8037In stock